Last week, a team of representatives from ICAP and CRMS manned an exhibit booth at the Iowa State Association of Counties’ (ISAC) Annual Conference. Why? Because it provided such a great opportunity to interact with YOU!
Who? You – municipal representatives that make up part of the ICAP membership.
You are incredibly important to us, and our interactions with one another are crucial to the operations of the Pool. They give us guidance and let us know what our members are experiencing; what they are hearing from us; what they want; and what they need.
Through these interactions, we – ICAP – are able to get a better feel for what services and coverages are valued by the membership, and we’re able to develop future products and offerings accordingly.
If you didn’t have a chance to interact with an ICAP or CRMS representative at ISAC’s Annual Conference last week, fear not – we’ll be attending a number of other events coming up! Over the next couple of months, you’ll be able to find us at:
- Independent Insurance Agents of Iowa’s (IIAI) Annual Convention: September 13-14 in Altoona
- Iowa League of Cities’ Annual Conference and Exhibit: September 27-29 in Davenport
- Iowa Municipal Finance Officers Association’s (IMFOA) Fall Meeting: October 18-20 in Des Moines
- ICAP Agent Seminar: November 9 in Johnston
- Association of Iowa Fairs’ (AIF) Annual Convention: December 8-10 in Des Moines
If you’ll be in attendance at any of the event, please stop by, say “hello” and let us know what you want to see!