ICAP claims are handled by a team of professional adjusters and attorneys who specialize in claims and losses that are specific to Iowa public entities.  

Our highly experienced claim specialists have been handling property and casualty claims on behalf o public entities for nearly thirty years.  They are well-versed in claims unique to public entities, and to their related immunities.  Use our team directory to contact a representative or call the Claims Emergency line via 515-802-4251.